Reggae Mansion KL
49-59, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee,
Kuala Lumpur, 50000
T : +603 20726877; +603 20726878
F : +603 20726876
View Reggae Mansion KL in a larger map
1. Can I make a booking through the email?
No, we do not accept booking via email. Book with us at Reggae Mansion KL website
2. Does Reggae Mansion Hostel provide airport pick up upon arrival?
No, We only provide airport transfer from our hostel to the airport. Please book your seat at the front desk.
3. I’m arriving after midnight. Does the reception open for 24 hours?
Yes, our reception counter is open for 24 hours.
4. How to get to Reggae Mansion Hostel?
From the airport you can take a bus to KL Central, then take a train (LRT) to Masjid Jamek station. At Masjid Jamek, walk straight to Puduraya. Our hostel is before Puduraya, walk about 5 minutes, you can see it at the corner with light blue color building. But if your arrival time is midnight,there is no more bus and train running on that time. So you have to take a taxi, cost should be around RM75-RM95.
5. Private room with bathroom or shared?
All rooms in our hostel are with shared bathroom. We have shared showers and toilet in each floor. We have housekeeping stand by to make sure the bathrooms are clean.
- Wheel chair is not accessible since our hostel has no lift.
- Reggae Mansion is a backpacker and party hostel. We have an age limit to 60 years old above.
- Group bookings for 10 or more people shall be considered null and void.
- We do not accept online bookings from Malaysia, India and middle east countries. Bookings made and paid online by these countries shall not be refundable. We accept walk in check in only for these countries and it is subjected to the room availability.