Reggae Penang Love Lane is situated in the heart of George Town, the capital of the state of Penang in Malaysia. Named after Britain's King George III. George Town is located on the north-east corner of Penang Island, formally inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site is often considered an architectural gem.It is officially recognized as having a unique architectural and cultural townscape without parallel anywhere in East and Southeast Asia.
Reggae Penang Love Lane, one of the many retains colonial-era shophouses in George Town always invoke a sense of nostalgia, both to locals and visitors.With its colonial charm unspoiled, reminiscent to the days gone by.
- Telephone/fax facilities
- No curfew
- 24 hour check in
- BBQ Area
- Air conditioning
- Credit card accepted
- Security lockers
- 24 hour reception
- Free internet access
- Car parking available
- Lineen included
- Luggage storage
- Guest pantry
- Travel desk
- Travel info
- Taxes included in price
- WiFi in lobby
- WiFi in room
Reggae Penang Love Lane
57, Love Lane,
10200, Georgetown, Penang
T: +604 2626772
F: +604 2611557
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our notice before you make bookings:
- Wheel Chair is not accessible.
- We do not accept guests 60 years old above.
- Reggae Mansion is a hostel for international backpackers. Unfortunately, we do not accept bookings by Malaysian, Indian and Middle Eastern nationals. Reservations made by these nationalities will deem to be null and void.
How to get there:
- Take RapidPenang bus no. 401 to Carnavon Street.
- Walk to Lebuh Chulia. Then, walk along Lebuh Chulia and look for 7-Eleven. Love Lane is just beside the 7-Eleven. 2 minutes walk along the Love Lane, you will find Reggae Penang, Love Lane on your right.
From Butterworth Bus Terminal
Take ferry to Penang island Jetty Bus Terminal.
From Penang island Jetty Bus Terminal
Take RapidPenang bus no. 101,104,201,202,203,204,206. to Lebuh Chulia bus stop (in front of 7-Eleven).
From Sungai Nibong Bus Terminal
Take RapidPenang bus no. 401 , 301, 303 to Lebuh Chulia.
From KOMTAR Bus Terminal
Take RapidPenang bus no. 101, 104, 201, 202, 203, 204, 206 to Lebuh Chulia.